Micnova Picture GPS Receiver for Nikon Camera
Availability: 2 in stock
The Micnova Global Positioning System (GPS) lets you geotag your photos with valuable information such as latitude, longitude, altitude and time. For those on the go such as outdoor photographers, nature, climbers, journalists, sports enthusiasts, realtors and many other occasions. This device provides a valuable way to accurately document when and where you took a particular photo.
- Records the geolocation information in image files.
- It provides the latitude, longitude, altitude and time. Information is collected by satellite.
- Low power consumption with a compact design.
- Few initial startup time, no configuration required, lightweight and easy to use.
How to use :
- Insert the GPS base in the standard camera claw
- Insert the adapter cable into the GPS Port
- Ensure that the adapter cable is facing the camera logo and insert and tighten the screw.
- N1 cable (10 pins) fits the Nikon D2Xs, D2Hs, D2X, D3, D3S, D3X, D4, D200, D300, D300S, D700, D800, D800E, D810, D750, Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro
- N3 cable fits the Nikon DF, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D90, D7000, D7100, D600, D610, D4S
- 1 x Micnova GPS-N Plus Receiver
- 1 x N1 Cable
- 1 x N3 Cable
- 1 x Wired remote
- 1 x Strap
- 1 x User Manual
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 6 cm|