Yongnuo YN-622N HSS 1/8000 i-TTL Transmitter Receiver Kit for Nikon
Availability: Out of stock
Set of 2 YN-622N
Wireless flash triggers YN-622N i-TTL, is a revolution in themselves. Thanks to their total compatibility with the i-TTL mode (see flash models compatible), you will be able to photograph your models in peace. This thanks to the adjustment of the power of your flash, automatic adjustment of flash coverage depending on your focus, exposure compensation, AF assistance, etc
But the key point of these new triggers is the remote control functions of your Nikon flashes from your hosing! Finished the race against the watch for your photo shoots to change the settings of your flash placed at 2 meters tall and 20 meters from you. Without changing place you will be able to change the powers ratios of your flashes and their groups.
Another nice feature: high speed synchronization. With compatible flashes (Nikon SB600 type, Nikon SB900 or Yongnuo YN-465N, etc) it is finally possible to exceed the mythical sync speeds: 1 / 200s or 1 / 250s. This will allow you to increase your shutter speed to within 1 / 250s to lower the ambient light your scenes and get pictures with a made even more dramatic.
With its wireless digital transmission type FSK 2.4GHz, you will get a rate of almost zero failure and increased resistance to interference, which could inadvertently trigger your flashes. This in a 360 ° radius!
These transmitters are also designed to operate up to 100 meters away, bearing 7 channels and groups of flashes A, B and C.
A transmitter unit YN-622N is both transmitter and receiver. The number of additional transmitter is unlimited if you want to add multiple flashes to your set-up.
- Compatible with flash modes: i-TTL II / Manual / Multi-flash
- Compatible with the curtains timings: 1st curtain, 2nd curtain, High Speed Sync (HSS / FP) max speed of 1 / 8000s
- Remote control of compatible flash units directly in the menu of your Nikon case
- PC jack can transmit the signals for the 1st / 2nd curtain / High Speed Sync
- Auto Exposure compensation Flash (FEC)
- Exposure bracketing Flash (FEB)
- Flash exposure lock (FEL)
- Zooming flash compared to the focal length (auto, manual)
- Flash modeling lamp
- Groups ration i-TTL (ALL / A: B / A B C)
- Manual / Multi-Group (ALL / A: B / A: B: C)
- Triggering of Live View
- Assitance to focus lamp
- High-speed continuous trigger supported
- The trigger shoe supports i-TTL (with compatible flash units)
- The parameters save automatically
Note: There is a PC plug on the YN-622N transmitter that also allows you to connect to your flash with a cable.
Nikon D70, D70s, D80, D90, D200, D300, D300S, D600, D700, D800, D800E
D3000: D3000, D3100, D3200
D5000 Series: D5000, D5100
D7000 Series: D7000, D7100
I-TTL compatible flash units:
Yongnuo YN-465N, 467N-YN, YN-468 II, YN-565N, YN-568N
Nikon SB-400, SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910
If you use a non-compatible flash, manual or an old model of camera without flash control via the menus, then these parameter changes will be done by hand. The YN-622N transmitter will operate as a conventional transmitter remote trigger!
- 2 x RF-622 N transceivers
- 1 x Instruction in English and Chinese
- 1 x Original Yongnuo Box
|Dimensions||15 × 13 × 6 cm|