Yongnuo YN-622N-TX HSS 1/8000 i-TTL Flash Controller Transmitter for Nikon
Availability: Out of stock
The YN-622N-TX transmitter is a revolution. Thanks to its full compatibility with the i-TTL mode (see flash models compatible), you will be able to photograph your models in peace. This thanks to the adjustment of the power of your flash, automatic adjustment of flash coverage depending on your focus, exposure compensation, AF assistance, etc.
But the key point is these new triggers remote control functions of your Nikon flashes from your hosing! Finished the race against the watch for your photo shoots to change the settings of your flash placed at 2 meters tall and 20 meters from you. Without changing place you will be able to change the powers ratios of your flashes and their groups directly via the transmitter control screen!
Another nice feature: the high-speed synchronization (HSS). With compatible flashes (Nikon SB600 type, Nikon SB900 or Yongnuo YN-568EX, etc) it is finally possible to exceed the mythical sync speeds: 1 / 200s or 1 / 250s. This will allow you to increase your shutter speed beyond the 1 / 250s to lower the ambient light your scenes and get pictures with a made of even more dramatic.
With its wireless digital transmission type FSK 2.4GHz, you will get a rate of almost zero failure and increased resistance to interference, which could inadvertently trigger your flashes. This in a 360 ° radius!
These transmitters are also designed to operate up to 100 meters away, bearing 7 channels and groups of flashes A, B and C.
- Compatible with flash modes: i-TTL II / Manual / Multi-flash
- Compatible with the curtains timings: 1st curtain, 2nd curtain, High Speed Sync (HSS / FP) Max 1 / 8000s
- Remote control of compatible flash units
- Light beam to help in autofocus in low light
- PC jack can transmit the signals for the 1st / 2nd curtain / High Speed Sync
- Auto Exposure compensation Flash (FEC)
- Updating the firmware via USB port
- Super-sync function for compatible studio flashes
- Exposure bracketing Flash (FEB)
- Flash exposure lock (FEL)
- Zooming flash compared to the focal length (auto, manual)
- Groups ration i-TTL (ALL / A: B / A B C)
- Manual / Multi-Group (ALL / A: B / A: B: C)
- Triggering of Live View
- The focus assist lamp
- High-speed continuous trigger supported
- The trigger shoe supports i-TTL (with compatible flash units)
- The parameters save automatically
Cameras (non exhaustive list):
Nikon D70, D70s, D80, D90, D200, D300, D300S, D600, D6100, D700, D800, D800E
D3000: D3000, D3100, D3200, …
D5000 Series: D5000, D5100, …
D7000 Series: D7000, D7100, …
I-TTL compatible flash units:
Yongnuo: YN-565 EX (Version Nikon), YN-568 EX (Nikon Version)
Nikon SB-400, SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910
- 1 x RF YN-622N TX transceivers
- 1 x Instruction in English and Chinese
- 1 x Original Yongnuo Box
|Dimensions||15 × 11.5 × 6 cm|